THE LAW IS CHANGING IN NOVEMBER 2015, TO AVOID COMPLICATIONS BOOK YOUR ESOL EXAM NOW!
“Working together to manage migration”
Actions co-financed by the European Fund for the Integration of Third Country Nationals
BSGS COLLEGE NOW PROVIDE FUNDED ESOL B1 TESTS FOR THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS! CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION: 020 7247 2959
THIS MEANS YOUR COURSE WILL FUNDED!
If you are applying for British Citizenship or Indefinite Leave to remain after the 28th October 2013 you will now need to pass:
1). Speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR level;
2). and Life in the UK test.
We at BSGS can help you achieve both. BSGS has almost 10 years experience in delivering ESOL to third country nationals, we currently have provision for FUNDED ESOL in conjunction with the European Integration Fund which is managed by the Home Office. Please note you need to meet the CRITERIA! This can be done for you at one of our free INITIAL ASSESSMENTS!
BSGS is a reputable and recognised educational institution with sites from Edinburgh to London. Do not gamble or take a risk at a non-reputable institution. CALL NOW to book you FREE Initial Assessment or for further information on 020 7247 2959.
ESOL with Citizenship Classes
All students are assessed by an experienced teacher at the enrollment session. BSGS College offers combined English Language (ESOL) with Citizenship Classes. These are for those students who have a standard of English below Entry 3. If you are not sure what your level of English is, an assessment can be carried out by a teacher from BSGS College free of charge. We will than be able to determine how many classes you will need to attend and how long it will take.
Life in the UK test Classes
BSGS are proud to have developed Life in the UK test learning materials with Bengali translation to help students pass the Life in the UK test. The learning material go hand in hand with our Life in the UK test classes where a teacher will take you through questions and prepare you for the test. We offer tailor made packages to suit the students needs and can offer Life in the UK test classes until you pass.
The classes will help you to:
- Improve your English
- Prepare you for the ESOL Skills for Life qualification in Speaking and Listening
- Learn more about life in the UK in order to facilitate effective integration. Topics cover materials such as:
- A general history of the United Kingdom
- Immigration issues
- Gender-issues; in particular the changing role of women; equal rights and opportunities
- Ethnic diversity
- The Christian religion; history of the Church; customs and traditions; secularism etc.
- The British Constitution; the Monarchy and the government (central and local)
- Rights and responsibilities
- Everyday needs such as housing, local services, banks and credit, insurance, finding a doctor, schools and education, training facilities and centres, travel and transport, driving, identity documents etc.
- Employment issues; equal rights and discrimination; tax; childcare etc.